Chartologist - 90's Icons
Added to cart
Illustrated scratch-off poster (Luckies)
- Dozens of 90’s icons from curtains (the hairstyle!) to Casios
- Scratch off the trends you loved to reveal extra detail
- Made in the UK with FSC approved paper
- Original artwork by illustrator David Sparshott
- Icons of the ’80s also available
Every poster in The Chartologist™ range uses interactive elements. Discover how ’90s you are by scratching off the trends that you loved (or cringed at) revealing colour, detail and nostalgia beneath. Featuring dozens of the decade’s icons from curtains to Casios. Featuring original artwork by illustrator, and ’90s kid David Sparshott. Proudly made in the UK with FSC approved paper.
An idea by Luckies of London made by Suck UK
500 x 700 x 1mm | 0.1Kg
Luckies of London
Give someone an amazing gift, and you’re telling them they mean something to you. That they’re an important part of your life. That you care enough to bother finding something original that you know they’ll love. And that puts a smile on their face. Finding that perfect gift feels amazing too. And that’s what we’re here for, to help you Give original.