Leaf Shaped Beeswax Wraps
Natural, reusable, alternative to cling film.
- Keeps food fresh. Pack of 3 for multi-purpose use.
- All natural, eco friendly alternative to plastic wrap.
- Cotton cloth, beeswax, tree resin & vegetable oil.
- Naturally antibacterial | Sustainable | Compostable.
- 3 leaves per pack: Banana (L) Cabbage (M) Perilla (S)
- Large 40 x 28cm | 16" x 11"
- Medium 30 x 24cm | 12" x 9"
- Small 21 x 18cm | 8" x 7"
- Plastic free product and packaging.
Leaves have been used as a natural food wrapping for millennia. Our leaf shaped wraps are a reusable alternative to plastic kitchen wrap. Preserve foods of any shape or size. Pack a snack, cover bowls with leftovers, wrap up bread or sandwiches or vegetables and fruit just as you would do with cling film. Easy to use: Fold-to-fit, then press and seal with the warmth of your hands to create natural, breathable storage in seconds. Each wrap lasts 120 - 150 uses, or up to one year. Made out of natural materials, a completely biodegradable alternative to plastic wrap. A great earth-friendly gift. Wash in cool soapy water. Do not heat.
An idea by Nick Forrester made by Suck UK
400 x 280 x 1mm | 54g