Original Scratch Map
Personal travel record (Luckies)
- Remove the foil top layer to record your travels.
- Includes US and Australian state lines.
- Includes Canadian provinces and territories.
- For best results use a coin to remove foil.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
Show off where you've been travelling while livening up your wall with a colourful world map. Scratch off all the places you've visited. Based on the idea of the scratch card, bright colours are revealed underneath. Scratch Map also includes facts about certain countries and cities. Fun and educational for all the family.
Where the Scratch Map® map concept started – Scratch Map Original® map is the first Scratch off Map poster we ever designed. Scratch Map® Original map has since become our best selling product, and seems to be a universally popular gift with young and old alike. Whether it’s for your jet set sister’s birthday, or a well travelled uncle, Scratch Map Original map will look great on any wall! Scratch Map Original map features a gold foil top layer which means that once a country has been visited, the intrepid traveller gets to remove the gold foil layer to reveal beautifully vibrant colours and detail beneath. You’ll soon find yourself making excuses not to holiday in the same place every year, or trying to convince your other half you simply must visit Antarctica – all because the race to reveal the Scratch Map poster in it’s naked form with no foil left has got the better of you. Thought you weren’t competitive? You will be when you get your Scratch Map map and catch the wanderlust bug…
Taking off the gold foil also reveals amazing facts about our world. Packaged in a super high quality matte finish tube, Scratch Map® maps make a truly thoughtful and personal gift; the perfect present for the globe trotter in your life, or maybe the dreamer that always has their next trip in mind. Or better still keep it for yourself and create the ultimate personal record of your travels by tracking all your adventures on your very own Scratch Map poster!
How to avoid disappointment;
Don’t get tricked into buying a copy, recreation or fake version of the Luckies Scratch Map® product.
Luckies invented the Scratch Map® map concept in 2009 and have been producing them in the North of England ever since. Several million global sales later, we still LOVE Scratch Map® maps and when you look at them you can tell!
3 reasons to buy the ‘real deal’ from Luckies:
– We invented the concept so you get the original and best – Scratch Map® maps in their purest form, designed to look gorgeous and have high quality foil that is easy to remove after each trip.
– We use the best producers and processes on earth to make our Scratch Map® posters, so you can be sure that you’re buying the finest quality products with maximum integrity.
– Our award winning design team put more love and passion into each and every Scratch Map® design than our imitators could muster in a lifetime – avoid lazy imitators, support genuine creativity and original design!
An idea by Luckies of London made by Suck UK
Large (German) 594 x 825 x 1mm | 0.1Kg
Small 420 x 297 x 1mm | 31g
Large 594 x 825 x 1mm | 0.1Kg
Framed Large 0 x 0 x 0mm | 0g
XL 0 x 0 x 0mm | 0g