Screen Printing Kit
Design & print your own totes, t-shirts and more (Luckies)
- Easy screen printing kit, made in collaboration with Print Club London.
- Design and print your own totes, t-shirts, sweaters, patches and more.
- Waterbased ink, screen, squeegee & reusable vinyl templates.
- Includes step-by-step, how-to guide to screen printing.
- The waterbased ink in this kit is suitable for most fabrics.
- No experience necessary!
Your screen printing kit and step-by-step guide has been developed by Luckies with Print Club London so that anyone can design their own t-shirts, tea towels, bags and banners, whether or not they’ve printed before. Our reusable templates and water based inks mean no nasty chemicals or single use screens. Just print, rinse and repeat. All you need is water, tape and some fresh ideas!
What’s in the box:
• Wood screen – pre-stretched
(25 x 35 cm / 10 x 14 in print area)
• Wood squeegee (20 cm / 8 in)
• Black fabric ink (100ml)
• Reusable vinyl templates (x5 sheets)
• Blank vinyl (x1 sheet – create your own design)
• Wood spatulas
• Step-by-step guide
An idea by Luckies of London made by Suck UK
300 x 400 x 25mm | 0.9Kg
SCREEN PRINTING KIT
Materials and environmental
Size and weight
Product conformity is of paramount importance. Safety and responsibility for environment begins at the design stage of each product, the specification of materials and components, right through to the production method. We strive to supply you with a safe product and one that conforms to all regulations.
14+ Not intended for children under 14.
Warning! Ink Keep inks out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, flush with water. Prolonged skin contact may cause irritation.Wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.